Join our team of professional staff and experience the satisfaction of helping some of Oregon’s most troubled youth.
St. Mary’s Home offers excellent benefits, including paid health, vision, dental and life insurance, long-term disability insurance, vacation, personal days, 9 paid holidays, a Tax Shelter Plan and a corporate membership in 24 Hour Fitness Centers.
St. Mary’s Home recognizes the cultural diversity of our clients and families and strive to provide a diverse workforce that is knowledgeable and sensitive to their needs.
St. Mary’s Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1. Residential Program Manager
- Provide support to the Assistant Director and Management Team
- Responsible for key shift decisions in the absence of Assistant Director
- Coordinate, design and supervise agency policies and procedures
- Supervise compliance with BRS Contract requirements
- Primary agency trainer, including CPI trainer
- Provide overall direction to the program
- Plan and coordinate program activities and delivery of services
- Ensure the safety and protection of youth offenders, staff and the community
- Performance and Quality Improvement (PQI) Co-Chair
- Chair the afternoon PQI meetings
- Ensure potential problems are identified and solutions developed and implemented
- Instruct and demonstrate Behavioral Rehabilitation strategies and techniques in the management of high-risk behaviors
- Responsible for an overall, seven-day-a week/24 hour-a-day campus program.
Minimum Qualifications: Minimum BA/BS degree (preferably with major study in psychology, sociology, social work, social sciences or closely allied field) with 2 years experience in the supervision and management of a residential facility for the care and treatment of youth.
Requirements: 2 years experience in a management position, demonstrated and documented leadership qualities, excellent communication and organization skills; data management and personnel management skills. Above average skills in Excel and Word applications:
Tuesday – Friday: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday: 1 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday and Monday: Off
Schedule may vary to meet needs of agency.
See application process below.
2. Residential Counselor – Swing Shift
St. Mary’s Home for Boys is accepting applications for a counselor to work with emotionally and behaviorally disturbed boys, ages 10-17. The job is part of a team of trained professionals and is for the second shift, from 2:45 pm to 10:45 pm daily. This fast-pased job requires the ability to make quick, authoritative decisions based on standards and protocols within the St. Mary’s Home environment, providing consistent leadership and quality guidance to the clients. St. Mary’s is not an MR/DD, CMI or D & A facility.
- This position requires a BA/BS degree in psychology, sociology or other behavioral science.
- A recent internship with similar clients is preferred.
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- $11.00/hr to start with potential increase to $12.25 after 6 months.
Hired employee must have State and FBI Criminal History Background check.
See application process below.
E-mail your resume to email@example.com;
Call 503-649-5651 for an application or select application (PDF format) to download
Employment Application | Reference Form | Application Flow
Fax resume and applications to 503-649-7405 or mail your completed application to:
St. Mary’s Home for Boys
16535 SW TV Hwy.
Beaverton, OR 97006